Tanglewood Music, Comedy & Arts Festival 2012

We were pleased to host the Tanglewood Music, C0medy and Arts Festival again this year.

Events Gallery

Photography by: Dragonfly Photography

We have shared a few albums on our Facebook Page, please feel free to add some more.

Look forward to seeing you all again in 2013.

Advertisements

About Narrow Water Events

Home of the Hall family who have lived at Narrow Water since 1670, originally in the Old Narrow Water Keep situated on the shoreline of Carlingford Lough which is now a national monument. In 1816 construction began on the new Castle by Thomas Duff, a well known Newry architect who also designed the Cathedrals in Newry, Armagh and Dundalk. The Elizabethan revival style castle made from local granite and built next to the existing house, Mount Hall (1680) was completed in 1836. Many of the fine features of the interior of the castle, for example the library fireplace, and much of the furniture and panelling were carved by a firm called Curran & Sons from Lisburn, Co. Down. Currently there are three generations of Hall family residing on the estate. Sir William (Bill) Hall who was recently retired as the first Catholic Lord Lieutenant for Co. Down, continues his life long contribution to the running of the Hall Estate. Mr Marcus Hall who breeds single suckle beef cattle on the estate and lives with his wife and three sons in the Castle.
This entry was posted in Events and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.